Disabling a program
We are not able to delete records from the database. To remove a program from the live site:
- Toggle the 'Enabled' switch to the off position ( grey )
- Write a comment stating that the program is disabled.
- This is very important because in the process for approving the removal, the 'Enabled' switch automatically toggles back to the Enabled position ( green ). The button is tiny and there is a high probability that the person reviewing the submission will miss the flag, resulting in the program remaining on the live site.
- Click the "Save draft and submit for review button"
Once the edit has been approved the program will no longer be viewable on the public facing site. As the institution's point of contact, you will still see it as an entry in the entries list.
Re-enable a program
To reenable a program:
- Toggle the Enabled switch to the 'On' position (will be green)
- Write a comment stating that the program is enabled.
- Click "Save draft and submit for review button."