Master of Business Administration
The Turner College of Business offers an online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree through the Georgia WebMBA®, a consortium of AACSB-accredited schools. The online program delivers an internationally accredited, accelerated MBA degree with the same quality and service offered on campus.
The online MBA is a general-purpose management degree that prepares individuals for leadership positions in business, industry, or government. Emphasis is placed upon global business, organizational behavior, accounting, operations, marketing, finance, management information systems, and their impact on managerial decision making. The program focuses on the practical application of these tools, techniques, and concepts.
Teamwork, the international context of business, and the ethical dimensions of managerial decisions are stressed throughout the program. The WebMBA focuses on applying knowledge and skills in real business settings through team-based learning. Students working full-time find that team and cohort-based courses help them learn from each other while providing a support network.
The program opens three cohorts in fall and spring with students taking two courses each semester for five consecutive semesters. The cost of the program is well below the national average. There are no campus visits required except for orientation offered in Atlanta, GA at the beginning of spring and fall semesters.
Beyond the general graduate program requirements, the MBA degree program also has the following additional requirements:
- Applicants must have a 2.75 GPA or higher for regular admission. Applicants with a GPA between 2.5 and 2.74 may be admitted provisionally.*
- GMAT/GRE scores are not required however, applicants may submit official scores to improve their admission status. Only scores within the past five years will be accepted.
- GMAT school code: R64-XW-20
- GRE school code: 5123
- Professional Resume reflecting a minimum of two years of professional work experience.
- ACCT 2101 Principles of Accounting 1
- ACCT 2102 Principles of Accounting 2
- BUSA 3115 Business Analytics I (or Statistics) or MISM 3116 Business Analytics II
- FINC 3105 Managerial Finance
Student must fulfill the Georgia WebMBA foundation requirements, prior to attending the mandatory Georgia WebMBA Orientation. The foundation requirements may be satisfied by passing the above-listed courses with a B or higher grade or completing the Georgia WebMBA Foundation Modules with a score of 80% or higher. Please contact the Turner College of Business directly for information about the foundation requirements for the Georgia WebMBA program.