International Policy Management, MS
The MSIPM Program is a cohort-based online Master’s degree program. The program builds on KSU’s strong tradition of, and longstanding commitment to, globally-focused education. The theoretically-grounded, empirically-focused, and policy-relevant curriculum equips graduates with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in today’s increasingly internationalized professional world.
The MSIPM program is a 30 semester-hour course of study. Students begin as a group in the fall semester of year one and complete the program in May of year two. Since courses are offered in a predetermined sequence, program time-to-completion is only 20 months.
To be considered for admission to the MSIPM program, applications should submit the following to KSU Graduate Admissions:
- A completed online KSU Graduate Admissions Application ;
- Evidence that the applicant has a bachelor’s degree or a KSU-approved equivalent degree from an accredited college or university;
- A letter of interest outlining the applicant’s educational goals, including a rationale for why/how this program will meet the applicant’s professional needs;
- A writing sample of about 5 pages that demonstrates the applicant’s writing ability. The sample may come from previous undergraduate or graduate course work. It can also be professional (work-related) writing.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Optional: Scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and/or Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)