Post-Baccalaureate Certificate In Birth through Five
The Birth Through Five Graduate Certificate is an online program for professionals who work in early care and learning settings, and individuals interested in pursuing careers in the diverse professional field of early care and childhood education.
This certificate program was designed with three specific objectives:
- Provide a flexible professional development format for the early childhood workforce.
- Offer a quality, student-centered online teaching and learning approach to early childhood teachers’ preparation.
- Introduce students to the Early Childhood and Elementary Education Master of Arts in Creative and Innovative Education degree program.
Students can begin the program in any semester and earn their certificate within 2 to 3 semesters depending on course load.
When applying to the Birth Through Five Graduate Certificate you will need to submit several documents for review:
- Online application
- Application fee of $50
- Goals statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Proof that you meet certification requirements in Georgia (upload teaching certificate to application)
- Official transcript(s): minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA or a master’s degree required for admission consideration. Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to email@example.com or by mailing to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302