Master of Taxation
TaxTalent ranks Robinson’s Master of Taxation program #1 in the Southeast and #12 in the nation. The program can be completed fully online.
Explore a Practical Curriculum
- Satisfies the 30 credit hours of upper-level accounting coursework for Georgia CPA requirements
- Only three prerequisites: Principles of Accounting I & II, and an Introduction to U.S. Federal Income Tax course
Build Practical Skills
- Solve tax problems using data analytics
- Conduct research using commercial tax services
- Prepare to start your own firm
Connect with Prospective Employers
- Network with employers at recruiting events as well as guest speaker events
- Participate in Panthers in the District, an immersive four-day trip to Washington, D.C.
- Visit Atlanta companies such as Porsche, Chick-fil-A, Georgia-Pacific, and Bennett Thrasher
Add Value to Your Law Degree
The Master of Taxation program is designed to give aspiring lawyers the ability to be savvy in not only a law office but also an accounting office. Lawyers who earn a Master of Taxation from Robinson will be better suited to serve the diverse legal and tax needs of their clients.
- Online application and $50 application fee
- Video interview
- Test scores – GMAT or GRE (optional for fall 2021)
- College transcripts
- Personal statement
- Resume – work experience preferred but not required
- Additional requirements apply for international applicants