Master of Business Administration - (Georgia WebMBA)
The Georgia WebMBA Is Your Learning Portal to the Master of Business Administration. The program is ranked among top regionally and professionally accredited online MBA programs nation-wide. The program offers qualified and highly motivated professionals the opportunity to earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with little interruption to their work and personal lives. Associates benefit from the same rigor and commitment to quality as traditional campus programs. Associates from a range of professions and industries choose the WebMBA for its accreditation, quality, and fit with their busy lifestyles.
Admission to the WebMBA Program is competitive. The admissions committee looks at a variety of criteria that measure the candidate’s potential for being a successful graduate student and organizational leader. To apply, applicants must have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience (following completion of a bachelor’s degree);
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution (Official transcripts from all credit-granting institutions attended must be submitted);
- Resume detailing both work experience and education;
- Essay describing the applicant’s potential for success in the program;
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicant does not hold a degree from a program or university where English is the official language of instruction); and
- Completed application form (including a $50 nonrefundable application fee paid online at the time of application submission).
Additional Requirement for International Applicants
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores*
- International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service and must be a course by course evaluation and include a GPA. (naces.org)
*Unofficial test scores and transcripts (one per institution attended) are permitted for the application process. Official documents must be submitted prior to matriculation if offered admission.
The Georgia Southern University online MBA Program is delivered by a consortium of University System of Georgia institutions and branded as the Georgia WebMBA. The program follows the Board of Regents (BOR) Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) policy that allows any eligible full-time BOR employee and any Georgia resident 62 years of age or older to complete the program tuition-free on a space-available basis. Because of high demand, the consortium employs a waitlist. Once all admission requirements and prerequisites have been satisfied, TAP applicants are automatically placed on a single consortium-wide Georgia WebMBA Wait List.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business