Master of Science with a major in Supply Chain Analytics
The Master of Science in Supply Chain Analytics (MSSCA) is an interdisciplinary program designed to meet the need for supply chain professionals with skills and knowledge in business analytics. The analytics focus within supply chain management makes this program unique in the State of Georgia and the southeast.
The curriculum is focused on meeting industry needs for future employees in the analytics aspects of the supply chain. Supply chain analytics is designed to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness by enabling data-driven decisions at strategic, operational and tactical levels. It encompasses virtually the complete value chain: sourcing, manufacturing, distribution and logistics.
College of Business candidates must follow School of Graduate Studies and University Graduate admission policies and procedures. Admission into the Master of Science in Supply Chain Analytics degree program is based on several factors as outlined below to ensure a talented and diverse student body.
- Completed online application to the School of Graduate Studies
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (or equivalent in the case of those with an international education background) with a minimum of 2.9 GPA OR an advanced degree in any field (Master’s or higher) from an accredited College or University, as verified by an official transcript.
If the applicant does not meet the above requirement, the following additional documents must be submitted to be considered for admission.
- Essay of purpose: in 500 words or less, tell us why you want to pursue the graduate degree you are applying for and why you are a good candidate for the program.
- Current resume detailing professional experience and achievements.
- Due to the online delivery of the program, international students planning to study on an F1 visa should check with the Director of International Student Services about SEVIS restrictions regarding online courses prior to applying.
- Applicants whose native language is not English or whose language of college instruction was not English are required to submit English Language proficiency through one of the following options: TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the Internet-based TOEFL (iBT) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The following TOEFL scores are acceptable: a minimum score of 78 for the iBT OR a minimum score of 550 for the paper-based TOEFL. The total minimum IELTS score is 6.
- If an applicant has completed any coursework, degree, or degrees from institutions outside of the United States, he or she must utilize a credentialing evaluating organization. The School of Graduate Studies accepts an official course-by-course evaluation with a GPA that is prepared by either Josef Silnyand Associates (https://www.jsilny.org) or World Education Services (https://www.wes.org).
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business