Master of Business Administration
The rigorous 33-credit-hour program is designed to: Prepare graduates to operate successfully and lead organizations in a business environment that is global and rapidly changing Prepare students for professional management careers by increasing their communication skills, broadening their appreciation of diverse cultures, improving their decision making, and reinforcing their ability to apply knowledge and skills in problem solving Produce graduates who will develop a better understanding of the importance of ethical business behavior and corporate social responsibility.
Earning your MBA should be convenient. At Clayton State, we're making your dream happen with a fully-online, MBA degree from the AACSB-accredited College of Business.
College of Business candidates must follow School of Graduate Studies and University Graduate admission policies and procedures. Admission into the Master of Business Administration degree program is based on several factors as outlined below to ensure a talented and diverse student body.
- Completed online application to the School of Graduate Studies
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (or equivalent in the case of those with an international education background) with a minimum of 2.7 GPA OR an advanced degree in any field (Master’s or higher) from an accredited College or University, as verified by an official transcript.
If the applicant does not meet the above requirement, the following additional documents must be submitted to be considered for admission.
- Essay of purpose: in 500 words or less, tell us why you want to pursue the graduate degree you are applying for and why you are a good candidate for the program.
- Current resume detailing professional experience and achievements.
- Applicants whose native language is not English or whose language of college instruction was not English must demonstrate English Language proficiency through one of the following options: TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the Internet-based TOEFL (iBT) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The following scores are acceptable: a minimum of 78 on the iBT or a minimum of 550 on the paper-based TEOFL. The minimum IELTS total score is 6.
- If an applicant has completed any coursework, degree, or degrees from institutions outside of the United States, he or she must utilize a credentialing evaluating organization. The School of Graduate Studies accepts an official course-by-course evaluation with a GPA that is prepared by either Josef Silny and Associates or World Education Services.
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business